eRetail Media, LLC
The Information We Collect
The different categories of information we collect from you are described below.
1. Information We Collect From You:
We may collect information from you during your use of the Services, including your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, gender, birth year, and other information you provide or post on our Services or allow us to access when you use the Services in certain ways, including but not limited to:
Create an account.
Create or edit your user profile.
Utilize the Services, including making a purchase through the Website Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion.
Participate in a survey or poll.
Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, or other products). Contact us about employment opportunities posted to the Services.
2. Information You Publicly Post:
You may choose to post content (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos or comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) that may be shared with others through our Services or through a social media account that you choose to link to the Services. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and distribute it to a broader audience, through our website or through other, unaffiliated third party sites. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
3. Automatically-Collected Information
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
4. Device/Usage Information. When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities, including: (a) Your IP address; (b) Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad); (c) Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as type of device, mobile device ID number, web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.), other browser information (e.g. size, connection speed, connection type), and operating system or platform (e.g. Mac, Windows, etc.); (d) Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.); (e) General location information (country/city/state); (f) Internet provider (Verizon, Comcast, etc.) or mobile carrier name (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.); (g) The URL of the last webpage you visited; (h) Information about your activity relating to the Services (e.g., your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information).
Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out.
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information was recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features. Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing our services. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
Understand our users (what they do on our Website, how they utilize the Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process transactions, and make special offers.
Administer our Services.
Diagnose technical problems.
Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you. Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
Administer contests and sweepstakes.
Provide you with customer support.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We will not share the personal information we collect about you with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. However, we will share your information in the following ways:
1. Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors relating to the processing and administration of your use of the Services, and also other vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and
messages on behalf of partners or other members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, and help us analyze the use of our Services. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors to enable us to process and administer your use of the Services, perform our Services and enable third party vendors to perform their services.
4. Business Transactions. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets;
5. Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Analytics and Tailored Advertising
1. Analytics. To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add- on.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page.
How we Protect Your Information
Children Under 13
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person
submitting personal information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
Third Party Links and Services
Consent to Transfer of Information
California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. To make such a request, please contact us at the information provided below. As explained above, we do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
If you have any question about our privacy practices, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page.